A counter thread to all the whining about BAM and AMC (I see you shills!)

Jesus! Stocks don’t always go up! There is a battle going on here and people act like this is supposed to be 100% predictable by BAM. There are people trying to make this drop and countering our moves so why are you all shocked that this isn’t going our way every day?

They can see the same areas of strength that the BAM sees so we’re blown away when we get hit at just the right time? Come on people, you’re smarter than this.

I see this as a preemptive strike before Monday earnings report. They KNOW the numbers will be good for AMC and have to attack us now. I also think that margin requirement are getting tight with the direction the market is trying to turn so the only choice they have is to try and dip this. We also have 20k in puts at the $30 strike this week. All this adds up to crappy price action.

People (mostly shills I suspect) need to put on their big boy pants. This has been a full on war since the $5 price and suddenly people are shocked when we get attacked? Either suck it up or get out cus this is nothing like it will be when the price is higher.

Side note. I think the majority of the complaints are from shills trying to divide us but I wanted to counter that noise.

Thank you. Someone needed to say it. Tired of reading shills/others whining and complaining blaming it on a single person. Just ignore the noise. Relax, go outside, take a walk and stop crying. This is a squeeze play and things like this take time. The sentiment has not changed, people are still holding and shorts haven’t covered yet. We just opened the door to August and people are acting like this price drop is the end of the world. We were fighting for double digits not too long ago and this feels the exact same way as it did then… zoom out. Be weary of shills.

Seems like a fire sale to me… but maybe I’m just crazy.

4 Likes

Seems like a pre earnings fire sale and they gain on the $30 puts in the process. If people think the sky is falling now Friday is going to give them a stroke. Buy and hold. They wouldn’t be trying so hard if they weren’t scared of what’s to come

4 Likes

I have faith in AMC and never bothered to read about shills post

THIS

oh for fux sake. here, bot. take your 20 characters.

BAM Investor is not a licensed broker, broker-dealer, market maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst or underwriter. Our discussions, analysis and predictions are derived by our interpretation of our proprietary model’s readings, and should not be misconstrued as an investment recommendation or advice in any form. It should be clearly understood by anyone viewing this site or related materials that investing in the stock market carries with it inherent risks and uncertainties. The actual results of a stock or commodity or currency could differ materially from descriptions given. There is a risk for substantial losses trading securities and commodities. Material and commentary provided is for information purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any securities.

The information contained on this website and any subsequent reports or articles are based on analysis of qualitative, statistical, and financial data and should not be interpreted as recommendations based on a complete investment evaluation. The information is based on sources that BAMinvestor believes to be reliable, but no representation, express or implied, is made with respect to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness. The information is subject to change without notice, and BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility to update it.

BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or other losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of access to, or use of, any reports or information contained in it.

Principals or employees of BAMinvestor may have a position in, and may from time to time purchase or sell, securities of any company discussed in this report.