AMC -Wyckoff Theory Looking VERY Promising

Ok Gang…

First off, none of this is financial advise, I am NOT a financial advisor.

I’ve been following David Marino (in this video) for a few weeks as he is fond of the Wyckoff Theory of Accumulation/Distribution used by institutions. Basically this model has been around for decades and used by the big guys for major profits. Please watch the (attached) video for details but things SEEM to be adding up almost PERFECT. Chart comparison’s from the previous squeezes/melt-ups. are…oddly similar.

This theory not only matches up with the charts BUT it also explains why Jim’s models seem to keep getting “gamed” at times…it’s because they are. This Theory says this stock is a game of psychology of markets to obtain the best price positioning (basically accumulation and distribution phases). It’s orchestrated by deep pockets.

According to this video I’d say we are around where AMC was on April 30th (a final leg down). This explains /shows the next few days we might see some red or vibration, followed by a big uptick soon. Basically Jim’s back-to-back retests to $49.50 would be the equivalent of AMC’s chart on May 10th-17th .

Always do your own due diligence but what David says in this video looks promising. We just might be getting close to a serious move upward within the next 4-8 weeks. Would love to get @admin7676 thoughts on this. *Don’t bash this thought, just providing some food-for-thought. Good luck guys!

I’m all about learning, so I’m glad you put this out there. Seems legit to me :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for sharing… I went and subscribed to his channel. I followed the Wyckoff theory for BTC and ETH and to see it playing out with AMC gives me goose bumps.

Update: Things are going as indicated. I still believe we will see some downside to $35-$37 (give or take). I’ve attached a chart of where I think we’re at and how it compares almost identically to past trends. PS- I’m at work so not a perfect chart, but you get the idea.

Hint: Strong upside to $50-$55 coming soon, and big takeoff after that.

This is not financial advice, I am not a financial advisor.

2 Likes

I’ll admit I didn’t think it would play to the downside this much. Based on the calls I bought yesterday I was wrong, looking good for that distribution phase though.

BAM Investor is not a licensed broker, broker-dealer, market maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst or underwriter. Our discussions, analysis and predictions are derived by our interpretation of our proprietary model’s readings, and should not be misconstrued as an investment recommendation or advice in any form. It should be clearly understood by anyone viewing this site or related materials that investing in the stock market carries with it inherent risks and uncertainties. The actual results of a stock or commodity or currency could differ materially from descriptions given. There is a risk for substantial losses trading securities and commodities. Material and commentary provided is for information purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any securities.

The information contained on this website and any subsequent reports or articles are based on analysis of qualitative, statistical, and financial data and should not be interpreted as recommendations based on a complete investment evaluation. The information is based on sources that BAMinvestor believes to be reliable, but no representation, express or implied, is made with respect to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness. The information is subject to change without notice, and BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility to update it.

BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or other losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of access to, or use of, any reports or information contained in it.

Principals or employees of BAMinvestor may have a position in, and may from time to time purchase or sell, securities of any company discussed in this report.