BAM may be early but it isn't wrong

Reading through this wonderful bit of DD over on reddit today got me thinking,

BAM/Jim weren’t wrong about the early August ZOS, they were just early. What does (from what we’re told) BAM pick up on? Footprints of elephants. I think in early August there were elephants walking into AMC (and other meme stocks) and BAM saw that coming. I think that those that are short on AMC covered those footprints up as quickly as they could by pinning price and some on here took that as Jim being wrong. I don’t think he ever was, we just couldn’t see the footprints on the price action.

Next, I think BAM is potentially going to be “wrong” (early) again in Nov this year. If the above DD and BAM are right then we may see another big move late Nov before futures close in early Dec. I don’t think the move will be as early as Jim is seeing because I think he’s seeing the buying leading up to it.

I also think this possible futures DD may be why this will be like the Tesla squeeze. They will drag this out trying to mitigate their losses through futures but as the price rises with each step it holds that move up and we stair step out into next year making new highs each time.

Thoughts on any of this?

BAM Investor is not a licensed broker, broker-dealer, market maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst or underwriter. Our discussions, analysis and predictions are derived by our interpretation of our proprietary model’s readings, and should not be misconstrued as an investment recommendation or advice in any form. It should be clearly understood by anyone viewing this site or related materials that investing in the stock market carries with it inherent risks and uncertainties. The actual results of a stock or commodity or currency could differ materially from descriptions given. There is a risk for substantial losses trading securities and commodities. Material and commentary provided is for information purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any securities.

The information contained on this website and any subsequent reports or articles are based on analysis of qualitative, statistical, and financial data and should not be interpreted as recommendations based on a complete investment evaluation. The information is based on sources that BAMinvestor believes to be reliable, but no representation, express or implied, is made with respect to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness. The information is subject to change without notice, and BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility to update it.

BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or other losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of access to, or use of, any reports or information contained in it.

Principals or employees of BAMinvestor may have a position in, and may from time to time purchase or sell, securities of any company discussed in this report.