BB - General Discussion

I’ll start to talk a little more about some of these other popular so called, “meme” stocks as we approach compelling (long side) set ups per the BAM Model and the Anemoi Terminal

Thank you for providing clarity; this only add value to your service

5 Likes

Very interested in stocks like BB that seem to track whatever AMC does.

Im liking this set up and community area to post

I got dirty cheap options calls for bb late Aug st 15… who knows

3 Likes

I have been looking at the September calls to give a little extra time considering the unknown dates of august. Only .50 per but hoping for .40

1 Like

Maestro, you have a group of individuals who just want to win! I love the fact that were able to openly ask questions without the problem of trolls plaguing the thread! #godbless

5 Likes

BB runs with the bulls (Apes) during meltups. But the best part is the premiums are cheap :fork_and_knife:

5 Likes

Dear Jim,

If you have a spare minute, please take a quick look at CLVS- something unusual is going on, pre-market is already plus 12%, Chart also looks in our favour.

Thank You,
AP

Virgin galactic, and Sundial growers.

1 Like

I bought some $30 calls for January. We shall see.

1 Like

We’d appreciate a little bit of insight on this. Doesn’t need to be anything too in-depth or frequent just a general idea of what you think August may look like.

1 Like

Bam, on twitter yesterday you mentioned BB may be up on the website by end of day. Do you have an update for us?

Jim is still planning on adding the BB tab with forecasts/video to BAM Investor site. His developers have been working hard on Anemoi, so there might be a slight delay. I’m hoping it will be up tonight or tomorrow, but we don’t have a definitive time yet. Keep on the lookout :eyes:

BB page is up on the website.

1 Like

BAM Investor is not a licensed broker, broker-dealer, market maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst or underwriter. Our discussions, analysis and predictions are derived by our interpretation of our proprietary model’s readings, and should not be misconstrued as an investment recommendation or advice in any form. It should be clearly understood by anyone viewing this site or related materials that investing in the stock market carries with it inherent risks and uncertainties. The actual results of a stock or commodity or currency could differ materially from descriptions given. There is a risk for substantial losses trading securities and commodities. Material and commentary provided is for information purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any securities.

The information contained on this website and any subsequent reports or articles are based on analysis of qualitative, statistical, and financial data and should not be interpreted as recommendations based on a complete investment evaluation. The information is based on sources that BAMinvestor believes to be reliable, but no representation, express or implied, is made with respect to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness. The information is subject to change without notice, and BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility to update it.

BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or other losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of access to, or use of, any reports or information contained in it.

Principals or employees of BAMinvestor may have a position in, and may from time to time purchase or sell, securities of any company discussed in this report.