Bitcoin On-chain Analytics

Curious if the BAM model takes on-chain analytics into consideration specifically for Bitcoin? I’m brand new and the BAM models seem to be tracking pretty well on the stocks I’m following. With BTC though, the on-chain data is incredibly bull-ish looking for a huge run up before crashing back down (to maybe that $18k level).

(I did try searching this, but couldn’t find much on it. If this has been discussed, then could someone link the discussion to me?)

I don’t think the BAM model works for bitcoin… all the TA guys I follow on YouTube along with history shows that we are ready to takeoff… I told Jim last week that I would bet him a beer that we hit $50 this week when it was $44k last week. Right now as I write this BTC is over $49k. We are in the Wyckoff Accumulation Phase with >$100k predicted in Sept/Oct. Different TA guys are predicting different ends to the dual bullrun with Oct/Nov and possibly Feb/March 2022 being the end… then we might see a 80% correction that might get BTC down to Jim’s retest level of $18,500… however, I have heard that after BTC skyrockets this fall we won’t see prices below $40k again. Some are predicting $200k this cycle. We’ll see, but don’t think Jim’s model works for crypto.

BTW, Ethereum is following the same Wyckoff Accumulation pattern…

BAM Investor is not a licensed broker, broker-dealer, market maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst or underwriter. Our discussions, analysis and predictions are derived by our interpretation of our proprietary model’s readings, and should not be misconstrued as an investment recommendation or advice in any form. It should be clearly understood by anyone viewing this site or related materials that investing in the stock market carries with it inherent risks and uncertainties. The actual results of a stock or commodity or currency could differ materially from descriptions given. There is a risk for substantial losses trading securities and commodities. Material and commentary provided is for information purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any securities.

The information contained on this website and any subsequent reports or articles are based on analysis of qualitative, statistical, and financial data and should not be interpreted as recommendations based on a complete investment evaluation. The information is based on sources that BAMinvestor believes to be reliable, but no representation, express or implied, is made with respect to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness. The information is subject to change without notice, and BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility to update it.

BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or other losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of access to, or use of, any reports or information contained in it.

Principals or employees of BAMinvestor may have a position in, and may from time to time purchase or sell, securities of any company discussed in this report.