BNGO

edullero
@edullero

·

18m

@BAMinvestor

Hi. Subscriber here. Do you have any thoughts on investing in $BNGO at this time? Thank you. Smiling face with smiling eyes

Jim, thank you for putting this into the forum. this is a stock i have been waiting for to drop to what i believe is a nice buy in, basically plus or minus 10 or 20 cents around the 6 buck mark. A fella called John on here (very helpful) gave me his take on this, would you be willing to let me know what the BAM model is showing. It would be appreciated. Thank you!!

Hi.

This tweet is from me :slight_smile: Didn’t know about this forum until now. Thanks for posting it.

Regarding BNGO; I am holding a lot of shares in this company as a more long term position. However, if some of you have any technical analysis or statistics, I’d love any input. I am considering investing more.

I use to trade BNGO pretty good, the last run up was nice. I hope you got some good news for BNGO coming up!!

This is a repost from Reddit from yesterday:

"Erik Holmin - CEO Bionano Genomics

"We are also working on a next generation instrument. Through an intermediate step it will be available to the market in the first quarter of 2023 (17k samples per year) and then a SECOND innovation that will gang several of those systems together to produce finally 70.000(!) Samples per year

So what we will have on the market is our existing system, (5k samples per year) and than high througput systems that serves really high volume central labs, doing all kinds of testing."

https://wsw.com/webcast/ladenburg7/register.aspx?conf=ladenburg7&page=bngo&url=https://wsw.com/webcast/ladenburg7/bngo/2400962

"

I think this undermines the fact that this could be a very nice long term play. I dont think it is unreasonable to think it could be 20$ in a couple of years. If they are able to get some breakthrough progress on the cancer research, it could might as well skyrocket, IMO. Not financial advice.

1 Like

BAM Investor is not a licensed broker, broker-dealer, market maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst or underwriter. Our discussions, analysis and predictions are derived by our interpretation of our proprietary model’s readings, and should not be misconstrued as an investment recommendation or advice in any form. It should be clearly understood by anyone viewing this site or related materials that investing in the stock market carries with it inherent risks and uncertainties. The actual results of a stock or commodity or currency could differ materially from descriptions given. There is a risk for substantial losses trading securities and commodities. Material and commentary provided is for information purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any securities.

The information contained on this website and any subsequent reports or articles are based on analysis of qualitative, statistical, and financial data and should not be interpreted as recommendations based on a complete investment evaluation. The information is based on sources that BAMinvestor believes to be reliable, but no representation, express or implied, is made with respect to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness. The information is subject to change without notice, and BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility to update it.

BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or other losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of access to, or use of, any reports or information contained in it.

Principals or employees of BAMinvestor may have a position in, and may from time to time purchase or sell, securities of any company discussed in this report.