Coordinated Attacks

don’t think our stocks are targeted? Look no further…

This is AMC, BB and GME

Devils advocate here, but could just be options traders buying large positions and exiting based on fib levels

all 3 at the same time though? I literally watched AMC and BB tank at the exact same time in unison. To rule out any coincidence, I pulled up GME - the same.

Could’ve been stop loss fishing, too.

1 Like

Look at the DOW, NSDAQ and the SPY. Looks like someone just got smoked

nice. I did check the dow earliler and it was hovering around -5. Checked again just before posting and it had jumped to -120s.

I screenshot the same comparison earlier today. We’ve been seeing this since January. Ridiculous

2 Likes

They always track together, if Amc moon? BB will moon with it

all the cool manipulated stocks do.

Damn pressed wrong thing. accidently deleted the post. I posted a load of stuff about the SoFi 50 and these tickers are in this ETF and how you can manipulate a whole ETF. Anyways cannot be arsed to write it all up again. Anyway, all these tickers are also on the NYSE. You would find other tickers in the NYSE with the same characteristics. They’re all interconnected in someway or another. Welcome to the financial universe :smiley:

BAM Investor is not a licensed broker, broker-dealer, market maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst or underwriter. Our discussions, analysis and predictions are derived by our interpretation of our proprietary model’s readings, and should not be misconstrued as an investment recommendation or advice in any form. It should be clearly understood by anyone viewing this site or related materials that investing in the stock market carries with it inherent risks and uncertainties. The actual results of a stock or commodity or currency could differ materially from descriptions given. There is a risk for substantial losses trading securities and commodities. Material and commentary provided is for information purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any securities.

The information contained on this website and any subsequent reports or articles are based on analysis of qualitative, statistical, and financial data and should not be interpreted as recommendations based on a complete investment evaluation. The information is based on sources that BAMinvestor believes to be reliable, but no representation, express or implied, is made with respect to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness. The information is subject to change without notice, and BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility to update it.

BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or other losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of access to, or use of, any reports or information contained in it.

Principals or employees of BAMinvestor may have a position in, and may from time to time purchase or sell, securities of any company discussed in this report.