CRYPTO/ALTCOINS - WHERE THE VALUE IS - ELLIOT WAVES

I know the BAM model is expecting a move to the downside for BTC. But I believe the opposite using Elliot Wave Theory as a means of fore casting. My belief and a lot of other Elliot Wave analysists are noticing that BTC is currently looking like it is possibly and I stipulate “possibly” as nothing is ever certain. However, the signs are there, that we are in a wave 4 and we shall see more price moves to the upside. Recently BTC has found support at the 50K price mark. To me, this means the Bull count has prevailed. So, I am afraid I am currently against Jim’s idea that we will see 18500-20000k in the near future. It is looking more like we will create another ATH, possibly very soon. I currently have Bitcoin to go up to around the 57,200 very soon, before a decent sell off. I expect the sell off to bring price down to around 45-50k mark. After that i’m expecting anything from 80K-130K. However, if you consider all the other altcoins that are influenced by BTC and the extrem price movements of them, then IMO there is no value in BTC investing for me, it may only double or treble from here. So picking the right altcoins is where the value lies. I am currently investing in Neo, Shiba (beautiful moves recently) and have been for a fair while now. I have brought some XLM today but I will be expecting to add more at a lower price than todays (0.36). I am not a financial advisor but the biggest thing I wanted people to know is the more bullish look BTC has now since breaking into the 50K price post the pullbacks since the ATH. Anyways good luck guys, I hope you make some nice money in your investments as you guys deserve it!! All the best!!

Thanks! Appreciated!!! :pray::grinning:

It is going to be fascinating to watch…I follow a bunch of different account predicting anything from $18k (here obviously) to upwards of $200k +. I tend to think $100k is a huge psychological barrier (i.e. if I have 10 bitcoin and can sell them and become a millionaire…it’s going to be hard to pass that up).

I hope you are right on Shib…seems like it will be hard to expect anything more than 5x - 10x (which would be awesome for sure)…but if it does that, I expect some others to do 50x - 100x and that’s where I have taken a gamble.

Regardless…seems like the whole crypto market is primed to make a move up and to the right!

1 Like

SHIB is a more short term move for me but possibly could see some more decent upside. NEO looks the better choice to me with regards to wave count but NEO is not on Coinbase so this could add a factor of it not getting as much attention. However, Stellar (XLM and Ripple (XRP) looks solid IMO! It will be interesting to see how these play out.

I’ve been telling Jim this for months… ATH by end of the year and possibly into 1Q 2022… $BTC will hit >$100k and then 2 weeks later Altcoins will Moon!!! During the bear market, $BTC will probably drop >50% and settle in around $40-$50k range… that will be the new bottom. With ETFs coming soon, $BTC will not see the “usual” 85% drop during bear market. Don’t think BAM model can predict/follow crypto… with $BTC halving and 4-year cycles, better off just using TA and follow the experts on YouTube.

$BTC will be above $65k by end of Oct… $85k in Nov… and $100k in Dec… possibly rockets up to $200k in January.

I wouldn’t like to disagree with you there. EWT is saying we are due a big move to the upside, playing out a wave 5. That’s my take on it. I knew BTC would break 57,200K today but it has surpassed that and showing more strength than what i gave it credit for. However, I know I usually side on the air of caution. BTC has yet to break under any main level of support. If you put it on the monthly/weekly or daily chart, then snap a trend line down the bearish main trends, then create your horizonal line when price moves back up over the down trend. BTC has still yet to break down through one. Also, upward price movement on a main upward trend seems to hold out for much longer than lesser stocks, etc. BTC is very bullishly strong. You will know when the strength fades as once one of those main trends break down, price will not move back above it for a fair amount of time. When this happens, you will know BTC is under a major correction. Another bit of proof that says to me wave 5 is imminent. However, i still expect a pullback of BTC to around 45-50k prior to a big move to the upside.

1 Like

I’m thinking SHIB is a buy here. Just my take on it. Buying a few million :smiley:

Same. I only have about 3 mil. Just the free stuff Coinbase gives that I converted to shib. But I will hold it for a while and see what it does. So far so good I’m up around 300%.

BAM Investor is not a licensed broker, broker-dealer, market maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst or underwriter. Our discussions, analysis and predictions are derived by our interpretation of our proprietary model’s readings, and should not be misconstrued as an investment recommendation or advice in any form. It should be clearly understood by anyone viewing this site or related materials that investing in the stock market carries with it inherent risks and uncertainties. The actual results of a stock or commodity or currency could differ materially from descriptions given. There is a risk for substantial losses trading securities and commodities. Material and commentary provided is for information purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any securities.

The information contained on this website and any subsequent reports or articles are based on analysis of qualitative, statistical, and financial data and should not be interpreted as recommendations based on a complete investment evaluation. The information is based on sources that BAMinvestor believes to be reliable, but no representation, express or implied, is made with respect to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness. The information is subject to change without notice, and BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility to update it.

BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or other losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of access to, or use of, any reports or information contained in it.

Principals or employees of BAMinvestor may have a position in, and may from time to time purchase or sell, securities of any company discussed in this report.