Discord Channel Changes

Discord Admins you are doing a great job. A thankless Job.

I felt early on the BAM Discord was a great community with great conversations and people wanting to help people make money Since the lock down things feel different.

So My Question: why the lock down in the UnOfficial BAM Discord?
I can understand locking it down for people who don’t pay for the any BAM service but was there really so much “Free” BAM Data flowing in the other Channels that we needed to lock them down for all?

I loved hanging out in the SP500 channel to discuss market, SP500 Companies etc. Adult conversations without whining but now I am locked out because I am not a Pro subscriber. Very little of the conversation there was BAM related. No pictures of BAM model, No recaps of the BAM video’s.

If I want to discuss the Market as a whole I have to take it to the General section which isn’t the right place.

Thanks for Listening

I’m a paying BAM member, could I please get an invite to the discord?

Thanks and cheers!

Hello, I tried to join discord and it says no longer valid, and im apart od membership

Hi! Part of the Bam paying subscription- can I please get the link to the discord as well?

hello, I would love a link as well thank you!

My link expired before I could join as well. Discord serves me well as I use it daily. Would greatly appreciate the invite link.

Is there a discord group? If so how do I gain access to it. Thank you.

I’ve been lurking for a while and would love a discord link as well. Thank you.

BAM member and use discord also. I’d love a link

Would love to get a link for the discord channel. Cheers yall

How do we join the discord?

1 Like

BAM Investor is not a licensed broker, broker-dealer, market maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst or underwriter. Our discussions, analysis and predictions are derived by our interpretation of our proprietary model’s readings, and should not be misconstrued as an investment recommendation or advice in any form. It should be clearly understood by anyone viewing this site or related materials that investing in the stock market carries with it inherent risks and uncertainties. The actual results of a stock or commodity or currency could differ materially from descriptions given. There is a risk for substantial losses trading securities and commodities. Material and commentary provided is for information purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any securities.

The information contained on this website and any subsequent reports or articles are based on analysis of qualitative, statistical, and financial data and should not be interpreted as recommendations based on a complete investment evaluation. The information is based on sources that BAMinvestor believes to be reliable, but no representation, express or implied, is made with respect to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness. The information is subject to change without notice, and BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility to update it.

BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or other losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of access to, or use of, any reports or information contained in it.

Principals or employees of BAMinvestor may have a position in, and may from time to time purchase or sell, securities of any company discussed in this report.