GTTN (GTT Communications Inc)

I’m only hearing about restrictions on GTTN from members that use RH and Webull.
This is a new dynamic per commission free “brokerage” firms. My guess is that certain
brokers are protecting positions held by the bigger guys that they do business with.
This would have been unacceptable during past decades and that’s why the other big-name,
well-established brokers are playing fewer games. If the gov steps in and dictates that
NONE of these firms are able to approve new purchases, you will know that someone really
big is in trouble per systemic risk.

Notable price levels per BAM Model:
-New retest @ 2 dollars
-Vibration @ 4.24
-Retest @ 13
-Retest @ 23
-Retest @ 36

If the company does not go out of business, the models is telling me that the stock
has a chance to retest all of these levels over the coming years. I personally size
these positions as “all-or-nothing” as they are obviously classified as the most
speculative of the speculative. That said, I have seen other examples, like MARA,
that eventually tracked the model. I bought MARA @ .50 cents and it traded back up
to 57.75 in less than one year. (about 11 mos). This is VERY unusual. This is not
an endorsement of GTTN or any other stock I talk about on this forum.

I’M LOADED IN GTT NOW CONVERTED TO GTTN.

2 Likes

What about owning options? I have $6 11-19 calls, I guess I just have to ride it out?

1 Like

Thanks for the update Jim. Will you be posting a video about GTTN for your global pro subscribers?
I am particulary interested as to what we can expect to see in August and October in terms of the price levels?
Also, would we be able to track GTTN using Anemoi given that is now trading OTC.
Thanks a bunch!
Milos

4 Likes

Yes in order to trade GTTN now, you need to be with a brokerage that offers trading for pink sheet equities (e.g. TD Ameritrade).

Picked up 2500 shares @ .80 cents - Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

I’m in heavy on GTTN hoping and holding until 23

1 Like

I’m with TD Ameritrade and they rejected my buy orders with the reason, “closing orders only”
I also tried to transfer GTTN from another brokerage to TDA and the transfer was rejected by TDA due to its uncertain future.

I have pre-existing shares (before the ticker change) with fidelity. Ive yet attempted to place an order since change. Ill try an order fo one share tomorrow and let ya’ll know if it fills.

1 Like

Etrade let me buy it.

1 Like

I’m with Interactive Brokers (IB) and when I tried to sell a covered call against my 2000 shares, it stated that I could only close positions. Is anyone with IB here?

1 Like

That’s so bad. Same here with share transfer. Haven’t tried buying yet with TD.

I have loaded up on GTTN. I saw comment about options. I don’t believe you can buy options on OTCC

I understand today is deadline for lender forbearance. I also understand GTTN is up 8.5% in German market as of this writing. So maybe good news is coming. Today should be good

4 Likes

I don’t know why people are still messing with RH. Just get an account with Ameritrade and call it good.

1 Like

I also own shares with fidelity…was able to purchase more on Tuesday the sixth when it opened as gttn. On that Thursday I tried to buy more and it rejected…called a rep, he said too speculative…I then moved some money into my td ameritrade acct…and was able to buy 3000 more shares…there was a commission of $6.95…gl all who own

4 Likes

Guys,

On which platform would you recommend to buy GTTN shares?

getting a trade error message on Fidelity when attempting a limit order for one share. so it’s currently a no-go on their platform. (OTC/pink sheets)

I use interactive brokers -it ok able to purchase a few times

2 Likes

Hello, maestro.
I’m sitting at over 500 shares of GTTN i bought in at $3 a share. Thank you for the updates

2 Likes

BAM Investor is not a licensed broker, broker-dealer, market maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst or underwriter. Our discussions, analysis and predictions are derived by our interpretation of our proprietary model’s readings, and should not be misconstrued as an investment recommendation or advice in any form. It should be clearly understood by anyone viewing this site or related materials that investing in the stock market carries with it inherent risks and uncertainties. The actual results of a stock or commodity or currency could differ materially from descriptions given. There is a risk for substantial losses trading securities and commodities. Material and commentary provided is for information purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any securities.

The information contained on this website and any subsequent reports or articles are based on analysis of qualitative, statistical, and financial data and should not be interpreted as recommendations based on a complete investment evaluation. The information is based on sources that BAMinvestor believes to be reliable, but no representation, express or implied, is made with respect to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness. The information is subject to change without notice, and BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility to update it.

BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or other losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of access to, or use of, any reports or information contained in it.

Principals or employees of BAMinvestor may have a position in, and may from time to time purchase or sell, securities of any company discussed in this report.