Potential Melt Up Fractals (Candidates / Setting Up)?

Please add the specific ticker symbol as the “optional tag” so that people may also search by ticker if they don’t want to scroll through all.

Hey Jim!

How about this one? JCS looks like nesting meltup fractals and right about to reenter

Also, they’re giving a $3.50 per share special dividend at the end of September. Seems likely the price will continue to rise into the EMMUF

unless I did the charting wrong?? Take a look please!

JCS

3 Likes

Misfortune BAM. Option tag opens a search with limited tags and no entry endowment. @admin7676

SGOC looks like it’s fixing to do something

I was looking at this last week, the special dividend caught my attention too. The thing that scares me is that to pay for an acquisition they’re issuing shares to investors which they’re valuing at $3.40, which is why they’re issuing the dividend because they’re diluting current investor shares by doing this. From what I read they’re shares will nose dive after they dividend date of record.

BUT, now I’m interested again after seeing your chart~

the chart could be wrong Ian, thats why I asked for Jim’s opinion on it. Also, the dividend intrigues me, but the real value might be the run-up to the record date. if I can make 10$/share prior to the record date, Id probably just sell and not even collect the dividend. avoid that mess alltogether

I shared this in another discussion previously. $SDC appears to be on the verge of reentering a melt up fractal on its 1 hour chart as I write this on 9/24/2021 at about 8:15 EDT. The stock is currently sitting at almost 59% short interest (up from 48% one week ago) per Ortex this morning. Yesterday, it finally filled its gap down to $6.05. I am watching it for sharp upward move above in the event that a significant amount of shorts cover. A sharp move above $6.25 today would bring re-entry.

Disclosure: I have a long position in $SDC. Not financial advice.

1 Like

Gonna keep my eye on that one @scouch

1 Like

Totally with you, your play sounds like the right one. Interested to see Jim’s thoughts on the chart. I’ll keep an eye on JCS over the next few days. Good luck!

I got into JCS at 9.02 wednesday and sold today at 10.05
looking to renter. still bullish

Are we talking about Sdc or another ticker?

@scouch what are you thinking price-wise? On your analysis, i picked up some calls last week and it’s seems to be gaining a little momentum.

Not sure yet, to be honest, since this is sort of a test case for me. It needs to push past $6.30 today to reenter the EMMUF. After that, it meets resistance at about $6.55, and two more levels between $7.50 and $8.00. But, if it pushes hard past $8.00 this week, I am showing PMLs at about $12.96, $15.52, $18.24, $19.17, and about $22. An attack of the earliest speedline would take it past $28. So, if push comes to shove and we get a run of shorts covering this week, I think something in the teens is pretty reasonable. If not, then I think we will be hanging around between $6 and $7 in the short term until something breaks. I don’t see it breaking much lower at this point because the short positions are running out of ammo and retail traders have stepped up in the last couple of weeks.

(Not financial advise.)

wow, might need to roll mine out a week or two

I had $6.50 calls for last Friday that I rolled out. I like that strike price, but the timing is tricky on this one.

i bought a couple $6 calls that are ITM and expire friday. Any thoughts on how you’d play this?

correction: were ITM haha

If it were me, I would probably roll them out to the October monthlies after waiting until sometime tomorrow to see how this week is going. If a decent upward move comes today or early tomorrow, then I might reevaluate the premium cost to roll them out.

1 Like

thank you. Keep the $6 strike or also roll it up to say 7-8?

After watching the pinning last Friday, I wouldn’t move up to 7 or 8 on this. Your mileage may vary…

I am sitting on a handful of $18 calls for 10/15 as a cheap momentum play, but I would otherwise keep the strike low right now. Again, that’s just me.

1 Like

I really don’t like getting in the habit of including all of these that have fallen out of the bottom of the set up per point of origin low. If I can find some time in the future we’ll spend more time on these. I’m too busy now w/ AMC melt up and nasdaq crash set ups

1 Like

BAM Investor is not a licensed broker, broker-dealer, market maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst or underwriter. Our discussions, analysis and predictions are derived by our interpretation of our proprietary model’s readings, and should not be misconstrued as an investment recommendation or advice in any form. It should be clearly understood by anyone viewing this site or related materials that investing in the stock market carries with it inherent risks and uncertainties. The actual results of a stock or commodity or currency could differ materially from descriptions given. There is a risk for substantial losses trading securities and commodities. Material and commentary provided is for information purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any securities.

The information contained on this website and any subsequent reports or articles are based on analysis of qualitative, statistical, and financial data and should not be interpreted as recommendations based on a complete investment evaluation. The information is based on sources that BAMinvestor believes to be reliable, but no representation, express or implied, is made with respect to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness. The information is subject to change without notice, and BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility to update it.

BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or other losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of access to, or use of, any reports or information contained in it.

Principals or employees of BAMinvestor may have a position in, and may from time to time purchase or sell, securities of any company discussed in this report.