Sympathy Squeeze Plays

I was just curious if anyone else was doing this or had any insight into other tickers that could be considered “Sympathy Squeeze” plays? When GME ran in Jan, we saw BB, NOK, AMC, BBBY and others have similar spikes at the same time. Even Tootsie Roll (TR) spiked a bit in Jan, so I started trying to scour tickers trying to find others that may also have small spikes in response to AMC’s squeeze(s) and possible plays to go along with those.

If they were already posted here, I apologize for missing them.

If you’re looking at any of those, what are your plans with them? I bought a few NOK calls for Sept. just because I could, but beyond that I’m just trying to gather data and see what else the internet Overmind has to offer.

Yes I am and I’m trying to get traction with them. Wall Street targeting a small community bank out of Harlem called Carver that services low and middle income families for mortgages and things like that. The ticker is $CARV. They also targeted a black owned media company that has radio stations and a television network called Urban One. The ticker is $UONE. I think justice investing is the new thing. Just like how you can go support a business with your patronage, you can also support a business that is being targeted for predatory shorting by investing in them and buying and holding. We saved AMC we can save others.

2 Likes

I like the way you’re thinking.

1 Like

BB Blackberry is my second choice! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

SPRT is one I’m following. High short interest and utilization plus a merger on the horizon.

1 Like

FUBO is another one that Rich Lightshed has been relentlessly attacking. It’s a position he will need to get out of pretty quickly when things start to move.

1 Like

Pennie Dick Greenfield is total loser.

1 Like

BAM Investor is not a licensed broker, broker-dealer, market maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst or underwriter. Our discussions, analysis and predictions are derived by our interpretation of our proprietary model’s readings, and should not be misconstrued as an investment recommendation or advice in any form. It should be clearly understood by anyone viewing this site or related materials that investing in the stock market carries with it inherent risks and uncertainties. The actual results of a stock or commodity or currency could differ materially from descriptions given. There is a risk for substantial losses trading securities and commodities. Material and commentary provided is for information purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any securities.

The information contained on this website and any subsequent reports or articles are based on analysis of qualitative, statistical, and financial data and should not be interpreted as recommendations based on a complete investment evaluation. The information is based on sources that BAMinvestor believes to be reliable, but no representation, express or implied, is made with respect to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness. The information is subject to change without notice, and BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility to update it.

BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or other losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of access to, or use of, any reports or information contained in it.

Principals or employees of BAMinvestor may have a position in, and may from time to time purchase or sell, securities of any company discussed in this report.