DIA Puts

Took a handful of EXP Friday July 23rd DIA Puts today. Did anyone else?

I took some on the SPY for the same exp

1 Like

Nice. @jgsavoldi has been pretty confident and spot on with his projections for DIA/SPY I’m thinking it’s a good bet.

I have a few from yesterday…getting killed currently

1 Like

What strike did you choose for your puts?

Just got some DIA puts, could be nice.

$343 strikes are cheap at $50 right now

Awesome thanks dude gonna scoop some

Me, me, I did, I did. I also got 20 $52 calls on AMC for Friday. Can’t wait to see what happens tomorrow!!!

2 Likes

gnarly!!!

Sooo…I kind feel like the bam model+Elliott wave+macd+future market oscillator+RSI added together is cheating. I mean I know it could all go the other way and im willing to be stopped out at 70% because all of the indicators and wave predictions point to a specific move tomorrow. It’s not gonna hit 52 on this leg imo, but does anyone see anything I might have missed that would point to downside potential?

My DIA puts looking a bit rough this morning

They are looking a little sketchy. Maybe @jgsavoldi can give us an update on what he thinks?

@DavidRex1991 We just need to get through that 347.00 level. Hopefully when that happens were off to the races.

And another bounce off of 347… puts getting absolutely smoked. Losing faith in these “zones” doesn’t seem to follow anything close to your timestamps.

DIA just keeps chugging along…

The spy killed my puts today. Let go of most of them this morning and bought a lotto put for tomorrow before close.

DIA 325 for sept and SPY 385 for dec. This will be a bumpy ride until the big drop

Man was hoping that the 5 Puts for DIA @ 345 would do something today. Completely the opposite. Man options keep burning me. Played some calls with Jim and now some Puts and both times they have gone the other direction. I’m guessing due to Theta and only tomorrow left know way to come back from that right?

Not the first time I’ve been burned by a poor prediction. At least I didn’t bet as big so won’t losw too much but, my faith in using this to make plays is slipping. Hoping for this prediction to come to fruition tomorrow and restore confidence.

BAM Investor is not a licensed broker, broker-dealer, market maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst or underwriter. Our discussions, analysis and predictions are derived by our interpretation of our proprietary model’s readings, and should not be misconstrued as an investment recommendation or advice in any form. It should be clearly understood by anyone viewing this site or related materials that investing in the stock market carries with it inherent risks and uncertainties. The actual results of a stock or commodity or currency could differ materially from descriptions given. There is a risk for substantial losses trading securities and commodities. Material and commentary provided is for information purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any securities.

The information contained on this website and any subsequent reports or articles are based on analysis of qualitative, statistical, and financial data and should not be interpreted as recommendations based on a complete investment evaluation. The information is based on sources that BAMinvestor believes to be reliable, but no representation, express or implied, is made with respect to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness. The information is subject to change without notice, and BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility to update it.

BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or other losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of access to, or use of, any reports or information contained in it.

Principals or employees of BAMinvestor may have a position in, and may from time to time purchase or sell, securities of any company discussed in this report.