Thank you JG Savoldi and the team!

Thank you and to all who are involved that provide this for us. Cheers

Absolutely! I am thoroughly excited for this forum!

9 Likes

Thanks! We’re glad you like it so far. If you can think of anything to help improve the site just drop a topic in the feedback category.

4 Likes

Yes, can you make me read faster? I’m going to have trouble keeping up with the chat here and the Discord! (This is sarcasm - I love this forum. Looks fantastic. Great work)

7 Likes

Thank you BAM Crew for this! Much :two_hearts:

2 Likes

What is the discord link ?

1 Like

Gratitude to all your hard work. I Believe.

2 Likes

hear, hear. Thanks, Boss! You’re doing great work.

3 Likes

This is going to be awesome!

1 Like

I second that! Thank you!

2 Likes

Big thanks to Jim from a UK Ape :slight_smile:

1 Like

Absolutely, thanks for all that you have done. Still learning how to follow along but loving the knowledge.

1 Like

Jim/Team BAM -Thanks for the great platform! Very Cool

1 Like

Thanks Jim and team!

Now, go get some R&R!!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This is fantastic! I am looking forward to a real forum where people can chat and maintain professionalism. I am tired of all the “sh… show” forums.

Thank you Jim and the BAM team!

4 Likes

Agreed! Great work. Much appreciated.

1 Like

I can not wait for ANEMOI!!!

2 Likes

Absolutely, thank you all for all you do.

1 Like

Tank you so much!!! For the help and knowledge that TEAM BAM. Share with us !!!

1 Like

Thanks to Jim and his team. Fascinating approach, forum looks beautiful.

1 Like

BAM Investor is not a licensed broker, broker-dealer, market maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst or underwriter. Our discussions, analysis and predictions are derived by our interpretation of our proprietary model’s readings, and should not be misconstrued as an investment recommendation or advice in any form. It should be clearly understood by anyone viewing this site or related materials that investing in the stock market carries with it inherent risks and uncertainties. The actual results of a stock or commodity or currency could differ materially from descriptions given. There is a risk for substantial losses trading securities and commodities. Material and commentary provided is for information purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any securities.

The information contained on this website and any subsequent reports or articles are based on analysis of qualitative, statistical, and financial data and should not be interpreted as recommendations based on a complete investment evaluation. The information is based on sources that BAMinvestor believes to be reliable, but no representation, express or implied, is made with respect to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness. The information is subject to change without notice, and BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility to update it.

BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or other losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of access to, or use of, any reports or information contained in it.

Principals or employees of BAMinvestor may have a position in, and may from time to time purchase or sell, securities of any company discussed in this report.