Evergrande, The Economy & Tension w/ China

All this juicy financial world drama keeps getting juicier.

I’ve been busy with classes, but I’m still working on a different platform for all this stuff to be compiled. May just have to make a journal like that private and just give access to those interested.

3 Likes

This is good news isn’t it? seems like a lot of players are reducing exposure already just in case…

1 Like

That’s the way I take it, good for us I assume, bad for alot of other people. There were rumors yesterday of a possible default next week.

How about a Google Drive document that holds links/photos/information etc. in chronological order so the viewer can see the flow of news. I can contribute editing/ adding new content released from news sources to this. This could be for all global news to add to the bigger picture.

Edit:
I have already made this and have began formatting. DM me or reply if you would like to have access.

4 Likes

Getting hotter, maybe news like this will cause the stampede.

🚨BREAKING🚨

As per Reuters, Evergrande could be formally declared in default Oct. 18-19.

— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) October 13, 2021
2 Likes

I would love to see what you put together and would absolutely be willing to help

1 Like

I will get a link up later tonight/tomorrow. :+1:

It’s just a big media sandwich of anything I’ve found relevant to market/economy/world news/etc. It will be my reference in the future after all this lunacy comes to pass.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Yup saw this earlier in news too. That buyer said NOPE! :rofl:

must’ve stunk something awful

Why pay retail when you can buy at auction

1 Like

Nice one, I missed it.

Unusual Whales tweeted this 50 or so minutes ago, I guess everything is fine now, :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

JUST IN:

China’s central bank breaks its silence on the crisis at Evergrande, saying risks to the financial system stemming from the developer’s struggles are “controllable” and unlikely to spread.

Meanwhile, Evergrande CEO speaking to banks for restructuring.

— unusual_whales (@unusual_whales) October 15, 2021

I call bullshit. If you have researched the housing market in china at all you know. The PBOC is just controlled by the CCP and their narratives. It’s a ■■■■ sandwich over there right now and I think they are downplaying the situation. Its not just Evergrande.

2 Likes

same here. they can’t have a panic and have everyone sell off before they can do it first, now can they?

1 Like

Its a control the narrative event 100%.

2 Likes

Agreed, China is fully controlled. Nothing bad will happen within China, at least nothing that isn’t planned by the Gov’t. However, I’m more worried about them somehow using these events to hurt the West and gain more global control. Lot’s of behind the scenes stuff going on i bet

My tinfoil hat tells me the SEC embracing crypto is to pre-empt some potential fallout from China on crypto since they realize how deep some of our institutions have bought into it. I could be totally crazy though.

Keeping track of things/ news going on in China and globally here. Still working on format but I wanted to start getting info included in the document this week. :point_down: :point_down:

Feel free to link any news you think would be good to add. I will continue to build this as we move forward. Can add editors too if needed.

2 Likes

3 Likes

BAM Investor is not a licensed broker, broker-dealer, market maker, investment banker, investment advisor, analyst or underwriter. Our discussions, analysis and predictions are derived by our interpretation of our proprietary model’s readings, and should not be misconstrued as an investment recommendation or advice in any form. It should be clearly understood by anyone viewing this site or related materials that investing in the stock market carries with it inherent risks and uncertainties. The actual results of a stock or commodity or currency could differ materially from descriptions given. There is a risk for substantial losses trading securities and commodities. Material and commentary provided is for information purposes only and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any securities.

The information contained on this website and any subsequent reports or articles are based on analysis of qualitative, statistical, and financial data and should not be interpreted as recommendations based on a complete investment evaluation. The information is based on sources that BAMinvestor believes to be reliable, but no representation, express or implied, is made with respect to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness. The information is subject to change without notice, and BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility to update it.

BAMinvestor does not accept responsibility or liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or other losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of access to, or use of, any reports or information contained in it.

Principals or employees of BAMinvestor may have a position in, and may from time to time purchase or sell, securities of any company discussed in this report.